Summer fashion wears revolves around the concept of feeling, looking and staying cool all day; the clothes and accessories should be geared towards protecting oneself from the heat and damaging rays of the sun. These basic tips will help you in choosing the best, cool and trendy summer fashion this year. You may even create the latest trends to wear for yourself without the need to refer to a fashion magazine or consultant. These tips work great for men’s fashion, women’s fashion and children’s fashion for summer. So start pumping your creative fashion edge right now with these fashion summer holiday tips:
1) Choose light colors – The ultimate color for clothes to wear during summer is white. But, any light colored clothing combinations will do; light colored clothes reflects the rays of the sun and reduces the amount of heat absorbed by the clothes.
2) Wear new cotton clothes – Cotton is cooler compared to other clothes because it porous and breezing wind could pass through it. Also, it easily absorbs moisture and sweat from the body, which will then get’s evaporated fast; the evaporation process takes away heat from the body, thus, lowers the body temperature and creates a cooling effect.
3) Avoid thick clothes – Thicker clothes retain more heat from the sun compared to thin clothes; it also traps body heat.
4) Wear long sleeves – The sleeves will protect your arms against heat and harmful rays of the sun; if you do not like long sleeves, then make sure you use sunscreen to protect the skin of your arm against UV rays of the sun. Alternatively, you can wear a separate summer arm sleeves.
5) Wear pants – Just like with long sleeves, it protects your legs against heat and harmful rays of the sun; if you want to wear shorts, then make sure you use a sunscreen lotion.
6) Wear undershirts – It helps in regulating body temperature in both cold and hot seasons.
7) Heat and glare protection accessories – Wear hat, cap, sunglasses and other accessories that you find beneficiary in terms of protecting you against sun glares, heat and ultra-violet rays.
Indeed, there are more tips, but the things mentioned earlier will already give you an idea on what summer fashion to use for both ladies and gentlemen, and boys and girl during the summer holidays. You will even have the options of buying cheaper on-sale apparels compared to designer or signature items.